Terms & Conditions for application for the role of Children’s Ensemble in GMGP’s Production of BEAUTY AND THE BEAST taking place at the Isaac Theatre Royal in December 2021.
Producer – GMG Productions
Production – BEAUTY AND THE BEAST at the Isaac Theatre Royal
- These terms and conditions relate to young performers applications to participate in auditions for the Production. The information given by you in your application may be used by the Producer in any format.
How We Use Your Data
- As the Producer we take your privacy very seriously. By submitting this application form, you are indicating that you understand, acknowledge and (where relevant) consent to the Producer collecting and using your personal information.
- If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal information or if you would like to update your information because your details have changed, please send an e-mail to email@example.com marked for the attention of the Privacy Officer.
Terms and Conditions
- The Producer’s decisions regarding all elements of the application process, auditions and the Production shall be final and binding.
- Applications can be made online at www.gmg-productions.com/nz Entry is closed on the 29th of August at 18:00 NZST. The Producer may in its sole discretion include additional methods of application at any time and the closing dates for such methods will be as stated in the relevant audition notices.
- The Producer, their agents and sub-contractors do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any online applications, telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any messages or applications not being properly received or recorded.
- Please note that to audition for the Production young performers must be between the ages of 10 to 14 years old as of the 1st of November 2021.
- Young performers must have the right to be in New Zealand and work on the Production. Individuals must be able to demonstrate that you have this right on request by the Producer at any time and legal guardians agree to notify the Producer immediately of any change in your immigration status.
- By sending a video submission the young performer and their legal guardian irrevocably grants all consents necessary for the Producer to use these recordings featuring your contribution, including without limitation your image and/or voice, in connection with the Production and/or ancillary rights in the Production and to exploit the same in all media throughout the world in perpetuity without the need for payment to you. You agree to waive any moral rights that may exist in relation to your contribution. You acknowledge that you understand the style, nature and format of the Production and that we reserve the right to show all auditions whether successful or unsuccessful.
- Should a young performer be selected to take part in the Production their legal guardian agree and undertake to enter into further contracts with the Producer and you agree to abide by the terms therein.
- All personal details and/or information given in an individuals application either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
- The Producer reserves the right to disqualify any individual if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the Rules and/or are in breach of these terms and conditions.
- A young performer or their guardian will not without the Producer’s prior written consent disclose, publish or discuss with any third party any information relating to the Production, their appearance in the Production, the production team or any participants in the Production nor any other information which may come to your attention including without limitation in relation to the Producer or otherwise save where such information is already in the public domain.