Terms & Conditions for application for the role of Ensemble in GMGP’s Production of Cinderella taking place at the Isaac Theatre Royal in December 2020.
Producer – GMG Productions
Production – Cinderella at the Isaac Theatre Royal
- These terms and conditions relate to your application to participate in auditions for the Production. The information given by you in your application may be used by the Producer in any format.
How We Use Your Data
- As the Producer we take your privacy very seriously. By submitting this application form, you are indicating that you understand, acknowledge and (where relevant) consent to the Producer collecting and using your personal information.
- If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal information or if you would like to update your information because your details have changed, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org marked for the attention of the Privacy Officer.
- You acknowledge and agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions for this audition as determined by the Producer (the “Rules“) and you acknowledge that the Rules may be changed (including without limitation verbally) at any time by the Producer in their sole discretion. The Producers’ decisions regarding all elements of the application process, the audition and the Production shall be final and binding.
- Applications can be made online at www.gmg-productions.com/ Entry is closed on 30 September at 23:59 NZST or at such other date and time as the Producer may elect. The Producer may in its sole discretion include additional methods of application at any time and the closing dates for such methods will be as stated in the relevant promotion.
- The Producer, their agents and sub-contractors do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any online applications, telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any messages or applications not being properly received or recorded.
- Please note that to audition for the Production you must be at least 18 years old by 30th September 2020 (or any later closing date as specified by the Producer).
- You must have the right to be in New Zealand and work on the Production. You must be able to demonstrate that you have this right on request by the Producer at any time and you agree to notify the Producer immediately of any change in your immigration status.
- Your attendance at the audition hereby irrevocably grant all consents necessary for the Producer to film and record such audition and to use recordings featuring your contribution, including without limitation your image and/or voice, in connection with the Production and/or ancillary rights in the Production and to exploit the same in all media throughout the world in perpetuity without the need for payment to you. You agree to waive any moral rights that may exist in relation to your contribution. You acknowledge that you understand the style, nature and format of the Production and that we reserve the right to show all auditions whether successful or unsuccessful.
- Should you be selected to take part in the Production you agree and undertake to enter into further contracts with the Producer and you agree to abide by the terms therein.
- All personal details and/or information given in your application either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
- The Producer reserves the right to deny you an audition if you have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the Rules and/or are in breach of these terms and conditions.
- You will not without the Producer’s prior written consent disclose, publish or discuss with any third party any information relating to the Production, your appearance in the Production, the production team or any participants in the Production nor any other information which may come to your attention including without limitation in relation to the Producer or otherwise save where such information is already in the public domain.
- You must disclose to the Producer details of any unspent criminal convictions other than driving offences which have not resulted in a ban or custodial sentence. You shall notify the Producer immediately if there are any criminal charges brought against you or if any information you provide in your application becomes inaccurate between now and the date of first rehearsal.