Terms & Conditions for application for the role of Children’s Ensemble in GMGP’s Production of Cinderella taking place at the Isaac Theatre Royal in December 2020.
Producer – GMG Productions
Production – Cinderella at the Isaac Theatre Royal
- These terms and conditions relate to young performers application to participate in auditions for the Production. The information given by their legal guardian in the application may be used by the Producer in any format.
How We Use Your Data
- As the Producer we take your privacy very seriously. By submitting this application form, the young performer and their guardians are indicating that they understand, acknowledge and (where relevant) consent to the Producer collecting and using personal information.
- If you have any questions regarding our use of personal information or to update any information incase of any changes, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org marked for the attention of the Privacy Officer.
- The Producers’ decisions regarding all elements of the application process, auditions and the Production shall be final and binding.
- Applications can be made online at www.gmg-productions.com/ Applications close on 30 September at 23:59 NZST. The Producer may in its sole discretion include additional methods of application at any time and the closing dates for such methods will be as stated in the relevant audition notices.
- The Producer, their agents and sub-contractors do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any online applications, telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any messages or applications not being properly received or recorded.
- All applicants will be invited to attend an audition at a time and location to be decided at the sole discretion of the Producer whose decision will be final and binding.
- Please note that to audition for the Production young performers must be between the ages of 10 and 14 years old as of the 3rd October 2020.
- Young performers must have the right to be in New Zealand and work on the Production. Individuals must be able to demonstrate that they have this right on request by the Producer at any time and legal guardians agree to notify the Producer immediately of any change in their immigration status.
- By attending the audition, young performers and their legal guardians hereby irrevocably grant all consents necessary for the Producer to film and record such audition and to use recordings featuring young performers contribution, including without limitation their image and/or voice, in connection with the Production and/or ancillary rights in the Production and to exploit the same in all media throughout the world in perpetuity without the need for payment to the young performer. Legal guardians agree to waive any moral rights that may exist in relation to their young performers contribution and acknowledge that they understand the style, nature and format of the Production and that we reserve the right to show all auditions whether successful or unsuccessful.
- Should a young performer be selected to take part in the Production their legal guardian agree and undertake to enter into further contracts with the Producer and will agree to abide by the terms therein.
- All personal details and/or information given in an individual’s application either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
- The Producer reserves the right to disqualify any individual if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the Rules and/or are in breach of these terms and conditions.
- A young performer or their guardian will not without the Producer’s prior written consent disclose, publish or discuss with any third party any information relating to the Production, their appearance in the Production, the production team or any participants in the Production nor any other information which may come to your attention including without limitation in relation to the Producer or otherwise save where such information is already in the public domain.